Introduction Level Stroke Study Day
8.30 – 4.00 pm
Village Hotel Bury, Waterfold Business Park, Rochdale Rd, Bury BL9 7BQ
Audience: New Health Care Professional from inpatient and community stroke settings
This study day aims to provide
- An overview of stroke incidence, types, causes, and impacts
- An understanding of the need for rapid and accurate stroke assessments and the Greater Manchester stroke care pathway
- An understanding of stroke care in hospitals and the community, including long-term recovery support
- An understanding of both primary and secondary interventions that prevent stroke
- Understanding the roles of different health professionals working within stroke and their MDT approach to rehabilitation
- Role of the voluntary sector/stroke association
The training is limited to 30 participants only, and we plan to hold this study day three times a year.
Registration for this event is now closed – Our next Introduction Level Stroke Study Day is Wednesday 5th July 2023 at Wrightington Conference Centre.
For any further information, please get in touch with email@example.com