Unaccredited training courses
- Brain Tree Training – training events for professionals and patients/carers
- Manchester Neurotherapy Centre
- Headway – Headway deliver training courses to a wide variety of organisations, usually via Zoom but face to face sessions are possible, however, they would need to pass on trainers travel expenses. They have a variety of open courses that delegates can book on to throughout the year at £95 + VAT/person. Alternatively, if you were looking to book a large number of places they can deliver courses directly to your organisation for £1,200 + VAT. Should you have specific learning outcomes in mind they can devise a bespoke training session.An introduction to brain injury – Created for family members and professionals new to the world of brain injury.
Understanding acquired brain injury – Created for care professionals working with brain injury survivors.
Behaviours that challenge -A session looking at the leading models explaining behaviours that challenge and exploring strategies that could be implemented.
Mindfulness and breathing strategies – A practical session aiming to learn more about mindfulness and breathing exercises.
Accredited training courses
Manchester Metropolitan University
- Advanced physiotherapy, neurological therapy focus MSc
- Approaches to Neurological Rehabilitation
- Dysphagia: Evidence Based Assessment and Dysphagia: Evidence Based in Management and Intervention
- Biomechanical Analysis (Lower Limb)
- Master/PGDip/PGCert Programmes in Faculty of Health Psychology and Social Care
- Multi Professional Approach to Stroke Rehabilitation
University of Central Lancashire
- Principles of stroke practice CERT
- Principles of stroke practice NU3135 short course
- Neurologic emergencies NU3092 short course
University College London
University of Keele
- Prevention, performance and rehabilitation
- Concepts of neurological rehabilitation
- Medical science (stroke) MMedSci, PGDip, PGCert